[pct-l] Introduction

Hi all,

I subscribed to the list several weeks ago to learn more about the PCT
community in preparation  for a 2002 thru-hike. So far, I have found the
discussions informative, entertaining, and amusing. My wife Leslie and I are
retiring next year and will attempt a northbound hike starting in early
April. We are experienced backcountry travelers and have hiked along and
across many sections of the PCT. We leave for California and ADZPCTKO in a
few days and are looking forward to meeting some of you there and more of
you somewhere along the trail next year.

Happy Trails,

Don Davidson