[pct-l] RE: Yosemite

REL Message: 12
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 09:17:38 -0800
To: , pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
From: "R.J.Calliger" <calliger@infolane.com>
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Yosemite
IT IS 99% certain that the Tioga pass road will not open
before July 4 (it has not opened in May for many many many years!!!
I sugggest they fly into Sacramento or San Francisco and take a commuter
jet to Stockon and rent a car from there to go to Yosmetie.
I live near there so they can call me 209.586.5555 for any help
Rich

Side Note:  America West flies into Stockton now, so you can go direct if
this airline is at your location.  I, too, live nearby (10 minutes) and may
be able to help.

Pete