[pct-l] DeLorme Topo USAŽ 3.0 ?

I took DeLorme up on this offer, and I'm fairly happy with the product. It's slow, even on a 750 Mhz computer with all of the data loaded on the hard disk. But I don't have hardware accelerated graphics, and it does have a ton of data to crunch when it repaints.

The PCT route that it shows is wildly inaccurate compared to the Guide book.  I've printed out maps for my hike (1:50,000 Campo to Whitney, 1:100,000 from Whitney to Manning Park). That resulted in 940 MB of 124 JPG images at 300 dpi. Two main things I'm carrying these maps: 1) the relief shading. I'm not much good at visuallizing 2D topo reliefs. 2) The latitude/ longitude grid. The guide book maps don't have them, though they're nice to have for a GPS.

One annoying bug: Irregularly the maps will lose their topo & relief info, and I have to restart the program to get them back.

I'm going to try to make ADZPCTKO, and I'll have the first couple of printed TopoUSA 3.0 maps with me, if you'd like to take a look.