[pct-l] Weather

Hi there,
First I wonna thanks for all the information I got from many people about
Tioga Pass in Yosemite. It looks like that my friends have to take another
route to get to the other side.

Now I would love to know, how is the weather in Southern California? In
about a week me and a friend of mine will hit the Trail in Campo for a
couple weeks. Do we need to take rainpants with us or should it be good to
go without? We just got about a foot of snow in Switzerland last night.
Right now it`s raining buckets and it`s cold.

Happy Trails to everybody and see some of you in a couple weeks. Yeehawww!!!

Claudia
alias Swiss Miss