[pct-l] Weather

Gee Swiss Miss,

    Hope you have a good trip.

    Helpful hint <G>. If you want to be popular just change a lot of
your Swiss Francs into Swiss chocolate before you depart the airport in
Switzerland; then pass them out to your new found friends (and you will
find MANY!) until your chocolate runs out.
(Just kidding, of course,)

    However when I returned to the States from Zurich in 1986 I did
convert all my left over Swiss Francs into Swiss Chocolate and I was
popular back at work for a day or so until the chocolate ran out.

Happy trails.

John

multipart/alternative
  text/html