[pct-l] A higher plane

Once upon a time I went on a hike with Obi wan Kenobi, Yoda and the dude from
Kung Foo. I think his name was "Master." We headed for the dreaded land of
Ore Gone where, as noted, the skeeters can carry off elk and bears. I
expressed my dislike for these dispicable creatures and the Master responded
in this manner: "Grasshopper, you misunderstand as usual. They are seeking
you out so that you may assist them in finding the path to a higher life
form. For them, this transfiguration requires one final metamorphous to a
final form in this lifetime, and that is the "flat form." So you should feel
honored to assist them in achieving the next level of existence (I believe
that is pond scum) by swatting the hell out of them and making them flat.
      Then Obi Wan and Yoda put their two cents worth in: "yes, Master, that
is so true and there is one other favor you render to the skeeters in the
nano second before they achieve 'flat form' that so few of us ever get to
experience. They get to feel the force, my son."
     I hiked on, happily swatting away at the bugs with my new found wisdom,
and gleefully exclaiming "feel the force" every now and then.