[pct-l] Calories per ounce...

Nutrageous bars melt, unfortunately (but they're great at resupply points!).
Payday bars, although chocolate-less, are a little more durable, although I
don't have a calorie count immediately available (hafta stay away from the
goodies when not hiking ;-) ).

Anybody checked out the new Lemon Crisp Powerbar?   I ate one today in lieu
of lunch before going to the gym and was impressed - the tartness is a good
counter to the cloying sweet of some of the other flavors.  If, of course,
you can call them flavors!  They do work for me, especially late in the day.
Snickers are still my favorite h'ors d'oeuvre, though.

Christine