[pct-l] Agua Dulce Packages/FYI???

Delighted that C21 is willing to take some of the load from the old PO and...

I really want to put in a plug for staying with Donna and Jeff in Hiker Heaven. It is just that. gorgeous scenery, the friendliest folks you'll find, great accommodations, wonderful dogs, great shower, full kitchen. And the only cost to you is a willingness to be taken care of. Donna is truly a Trail Archangel. Don't miss the chance to experience staying with the Saufley's.

Namaste, Maggot (Margo Chisholm)

--
Margo Chisholm
Coach, Speaker, Author, Therapist

Celebrating The Journey is a free, weekly
email newsletter, full of resources and
quotes, humor and coaching to support you
in having the life you REALLY want. Visit
http://www.tothesummit.com to subscribe.

"Man, unlike the animals, has never learned
that the sole purpose of life is to enjoy it."
        Samuel Butler