[pct-l] Go-Lite products

Anybody out there have experience with the Go-Lite shelter and/or nest?  =
I finally got around to visiting their website and their stuff is =
intriguing (all except the hip-beltless pack...my narrow female-type =
shoulders weren't made to carry loads, but my wide female-type hips are =
- contrary to Ray & Go-Lite's philosophy...)

Also, does anyone have experience using one of the Feathered friends =
rectangular bags with the FF groundsheet for 2 people?  Husband & I are =
shopping...

Thanks -=20

Christine

multipart/alternative