[pct-l] Go-Lite products

Christine,

You might also want to check out Dave Olsen's site www.owareusa.com .  He lives in Truckee and makes some lightweight tarps, bivys, etc. and they are very reasonably priced.  Very basic.  A 6' x 8' silicone impr. nylon tarp $39, lightweight bivy $100.  And, he's an all around nice guy!
~ breathe in the good ~

Anne