[pct-l] Nike - The great conspiracy

Ok, can we get back to hiking topics, folks!  You want to post labor issue
statements, find another list server.  I didn't want to have to post
anything to the list server, but hey, I work at Nike and this is the last
place I want to hear more of the same negative publicity - much of which is
vastly distorted.  You make it sound like I work for Darth Vador and the
Evil Empire.  On the countrary, I'm amazed all the time at the amount of
stuff that Nike does or gets involved in that nobody hears about.  They have
serious sustainability programs and I'm amazed at the number of
environmental/community projects they offer up for employees to get involved
in or to let us know they are involved in.  You probably never hear about it
because the media isn't interested unless it's some sensationalistic or
shocking story - that seems to be all that makes the news anymore.   It's
not a perfect company granted, you all have your opinion, obviously, but
this just isn't the forum to use.   Ok, I'll step off my own soapbox now so
we CAN get back to hiking topics.
Sorry,
-swoosh