[pct-l] Washington sections question

Karen,
I am hiking Washington from the middle of July through September 11th ( I
have to stop and go a couple of times)  the rain and the bugs I expect, but
I really hope to have water on most of the sections.  Several years ago (in
a drought year, I hiked Snoqualmie to Stevens Pass and at that time a number
of the creeks were dry which
resulted in longer carry of water than I was use to.  So keep your fingers
crossed and I would not leave home without a mosquito head net.  My tarp has
netting both ends so the nights will be fine.  I also take a mosquito coil
with me and lite up a small portion every time we sit to eat or rest etc.
This works for me/
Cheers,    Marge (the old gal)