[pct-l] The Strange Aura of the ADZPCTKO

I am honored to be on Strider's list of folks who have welcomed him. His
presence has brought great lightheartedness and joy to the ADZ. I am sad that I
will be unable to play with you all this year. Professional commitments prevent
it. I will be there in spirit, however, as I have been with all the postings,
reading them diligently. I am envious of all who are about to start on this
great journey. Whether you're intention is to thru hike or you're doing a
section or a state or a mile - Enjoy!

As much fun as the gear and the resupply and the inventions and the footwear
dilemmas are, it is the journey that it's all about - each step that moves you
forward. It's a special place, this trail that we all love. I wish each of you
who will walk part of it this year, a peaceful, exciting, serene, adventurous,
connected, beauty-filled, heartful journey. I will get back to the trail at some
point. My heart visits it regularly. For now, it sings in the mountains of
Colorado.

Best wishes to all! Have a great ADZPCTKO!

Namaste, m

--
Margo Chisholm
Coach, Speaker, Author, Therapist

Celebrating The Journey is a free, weekly
email newsletter, full of resources and
quotes, humor and coaching to support you
in having the life you REALLY want. Visit
http://www.tothesummit.com to subscribe.

"Man, unlike the animals, has never learned
that the sole purpose of life is to enjoy it."
        Samuel Butler