[pct-l] TICK-FLY SPRAY

1990-North Fork Ranger Station-the well tested negative- Sparkletts was served.  They offered this homemade recipe, never tried it, wondered if anyone has had any success with it.
2 cups white vinegar

1 cup Avon Skin-So-Soft bath oil

1 cup water

1 tablespoon eucalyptus oil (available at drugstore and health food stores).

This spray doesn't contain aerosols to pollute the environment, nor chemicals to contaminate the ground.  Animals and people don't mind getting sprayed, and it smells good.  It is very effective, people have been using it exclusively for 4 seasons and are most anxious to share this recipe.
I'm also wondering, since Avon makes Skin-So-Soft Bug Guard with SPF 30, could this be substituted for the bath oil component with added efficacy?......will I attract Jumping Koalas?...
Myself, I'm shaving

+++++++++The Teutonic Knight+++++++++