[pct-l] The Strange Aura of the ADZPCTKO

When I first came to the list introducing myself and our company I got a lot of
opinions and comments and information from everyone. Now I have been talking with
everyone getting to know the personalities and setting up for the big kick off
coming up, this atmosphere that was so beautiful described by Greg is what I am
hoping and looking forward to when we get there. Although I am representing what
our company truly loves, the nature and being one with it, and the services that
we provide to support it, I am also there for everyone to meet us and know us. We
won't be selling anything or there to talk people into hiring us. We will be
there for people who are curious as to what we are about and what we know and
information that we can share that might be needed. I look forward to share and
feel the friendships that I have come to adore on this list. Next to doing the
research on all logistics of the PCT, this kick off is going to be a blast as
well. I welcome the laughter, the conversation and all the people that I and the
staff will be meeting.

See you all soon,
Valerie