[pct-l] Re: Southern Section and Immigrant Worries

Ron,

    You wrote:

> John, quite frankly your comments strike me as being either damn naive or
> racist. Since I don't know you, I'll just assume you're just naive.

Quite frankly, I am neither. I am a realist. I did not malign or vilify
anyone on this list. So why do you do so to me? Does logic and reason
fail you?

Your arguments defending the illegal aliens ("undocumented immigrants"
is the PC term) have been said many times before. There is a little
truth in some of them; but not enough to make them valid. I think that
this list is not the place for a prolonged debate over the issues around
illegal aliens entering  the US.

John