[pct-l] alcohol stoves

Hi all!

Getting ready for a PCT thru-hike and still ho-humming about what kind of stove to bring. I've heard alcohol is easy to get and the stoves extremeley light, but I also imagine the cooking time must be considerable. Would anyone recommend such a stove for daily cooking and, if not, are there any suggestions for other stove-types?

Nathan