[pct-l] archives

Brick - I'm slowly writing (or attempting to write) a book. I think this chat
lists posts might make for an interesting chapter or two. Are posts in the
archives available for such a purpose? I promise to change names to protect
the innocent (or not so innocent.) If so, could you once again give info to
access the archives?
 Additionally, if anyone out there has info on how to approach publishers to
get a better chance having one's book accepted for publishing or know of any
book reviewers please advise off list. Thanks!