[pct-l] a beer story

My best beer story was on the way to the AT..I was traveling by motorcycle,
the idea being to park it up north and bus down south.  On the way
from California I broke down in OK City, OK.  The Honda mechanic
and his wife invited me to stay in their home for 2 days while the
parts (clutch) were backordered.  I bought the beer, but a trail angel
in the middle of the country was absolutely phenomenal... I swept
the shop and cleaned up the work area to help out...

Angelic individuals?-- None could be better :-)  They had done several
sections of both the AT and PCT and were waiting for a slowdown
in their cycle business to leave again for 30 days.

(No - they DON'T ride their bikes on the trail-- so please don't start
that thread up again :o)  (hahahhahha)

Rich