[pct-l] Tin Can Stove Website

At 04:27 PM 2/28/01 , Welter, Ed wrote:
>A way too technical point, I know, but I had to throw it out there 'cause
>Brick is always so damned informed - talk about your research gurus.

I am far from an expert on beer cans, preferring bottles and kegs (visit my
running club at http://www.sdh3.com/ ), so I don't doubt your technical
expertise in this one.

However, if you buy a Pepsi product to make your stove, you WILL get the
bottom you want for your  stove. If you buy a  random beer, you may or may
not. I had a quick look through the beer for sale in my local store,
preferring to buy beer (even if it is in a can) over Pepsi, and found none
that had the bottom I wanted.

I've made several of these stoves. They are fun to play with. The last one
I made took me about 20 min.

-Brick