[pct-l] Tin Can Stove Website

>Actually the  the bottom of cans containing Pepsi products is shaped
>differetnly than Beer cans or cans of other manufacturers.
>
>Although other types of cans can be used, the Pepsi cans work better.

Having made and tested somewhere close to 200 tin can stoves by this point,
I seriously doubt this assertion.  Indeed, the bottoms of different cans are
shaped differently, and I find it useful to use matching cans for both
halves of the stove, but have never noticed any appreciable difference in
the quality (weight, heat output, etc.) of different types of cans.
Actually that's not true-- the big Foster's cans put out more heat.

TCSM