[pct-l] resupply stations

Hello List,

I've been lurking for the past week hoping to glean some updated info on the
PCT resupply stations. If anyone has thru-hiked in recent years then maybe
you can answer the following:

1. Agua Dulce: What is the status of the grocery store and where do you send
parcles? When I thru-hiked in 96 Century 21 was accepting packages.

2. Belden Town: I have some conflicting info...does the town/store still
accpet parcels and if so what is the address and prefered shipping method?

3. Cascade Summit (AKA: Odell Lake): I heard that there are new owners. Do
they still accpet parcels? If so what is the address and prefered shipping
method?

4. Olallie Lake GS: I heard that the store near the lake accepts parcels. Is
there a fee for this service? Also, what is the address and prefered
shipping method?

Any additional info or links to archives is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

White Root

AT 95, PCT 96, CDT 98, LT 99