[pct-l] resupply stations

Agua Dulce is still up in the air. I heard the Saufley's were accepting
packages, but I would check with them.

Belden - last year the resort and post office were both accepting packages.
The post office is almost a mile down the hi-way from the resort. The town
of Belden is so small I'll bet Belden Town Resort would get it there. Here
is what we used:
Ken or Marcia Powers
C/O Belden Town Resort
14785 Belden Town Road
Belden, CA 95915

Cascade Summit - This was a very hiker friendly resort. We mailed to an old
address. The package ended up at another resort on another lake. When we
arrived our package was at Cascade Summit Store. The address we used:
Ken or Marcia Powers
C/O General Delivery
Cascade Summit Post Office
Cascade Summit, OR 97425

Ollalie Lake - We mailed to the ranger station and found our package at the
store. Another very hiker friendly resort. The address we used:
Ken or Marcia Powers
Olallie Lake Ranger Station
c/o Clackamas Ranger District
61431 East Highway 224
Estacada, OR 97023

These small resorts were among the most helpful on the PCT. The owners
really do go out of their way to help the thru hikers. Cascade Summit and
Ollalie both have a good variety of foods that hikers are looking for. The
problem is that they have a very small supply of everything. If you arrive
the day before a new shipment comes in (as we did) you may not find what you
want.

Ken