[pct-l] Pooh Corner/Bill Person - Trail Angel at North Tahoe

For the fifth year, Bill and Molly Person will be providing free hospitality
for Pacific Crest Trail thru-hikers at the Donner Summit (old hi-way 40)
area just north of Lake Tahoe. We live about four miles from the PCT and
will pick up and deliver hikers from the trail.  We expect to be open from
from first hikers thru July 31.   Last year, we hosted about a hundred
thru-hikers and look forward to the coming season.

Pooh Corner receives food drops, provides free beds, meals, showers,
laundry, etc.  We also make airport runs for significant others and anything
else we can to support thru hikers in their quests. Our cabin faces on
Donner Lake and provides swimming boating, etc. or just plain loafing.

Bill hiked the AT in 96 (Pooh, SillyOldBear) and welcomes the chance to
repay a little of the hospitality I received.  Please spread the word.

Mailing Address:
11200 Donner Pass Road #196
Truckee, CA 96161
(530) 587-4485