[pct-l] (Guest Post) Butch & VVR

* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Ron Moak <pct-l@fallingwater.com>.
* Please use <mailto:pct-l@fallingwater.com> to reply to the sender.

I've posted all of your Butch emails up to the PCTA website and would like to pass on that Butch's family thanks you for the many touching comments.

I received a note yesterday concering the status of VVR for next summer. With the help of family and friends, Peggy has every intention to open VVR as usual. There is a long term desire to transfer VVR to new owners.

When things settle down in a month, I'll make some more inquiries and post an article on the PCTA website. I should have some more solid info by the time of the ADZPCTKO.

Ron
www.pcta.org