[pct-l] Horse family of the 70's

 The guy's name was Barry Murry and his wife and daughter who did the PCT
over 2 season's on horse back in early 70's. His daughter came back to the
Mexican border this summer and sign the register. I don't have an e-mail
though, Sorry! - - -Socks for the trail, I'm a smartwool sock guy thru and
thru. It was tough hanging your socks at Kamp Anza this year because they
were all grey smartwool.  ( I would even say to maybe put a permanent neon
mark on your socks to avoid a mix up at a laundrey mat with fellow hikers) I
know more than a few though that just go with a thin polypro sock though. The
smartwool socks seem to last the best of any I've ever had.