Re: [pct-l] touchy feely

Jerry and All,
     I'm all for finding and using the best stove --
so far I've got 5 stoves and at least 2 are the best
depending on use. The best stove is partially relative
to where you're going, when, how big is your party,
availability of fuel, etcetera.
     But stoves do make for intersting discussions;
and sometimes with religious fervor.
Happy trails.
John