Re: [pct-l] touchy feely

>From: CMountainDave@aol.com
>I'll take the touchy feely posts (even when I disagree) anyday over those
>trite "my stoves better than yours" posts. Åt least they provide SOME
>intellectual delight.

Yup, our differences are what makes the world go 'round. I get my
intellectual delight from thinking and try not to confuse backpacking, a
hobby I truly love with religion, something I don't feel I need.
And, as there really is no BEST of anything, my interest in who has the best
stove is pretty much limited to can I effectively use the "best" stove to
enhance my enjoyment of my hobby.

http://profiles.msn.com.