Re: [pct-l] I goofed

jomike@snowcrest.net writes:

<< In ref. to the e-mail to ROYROBIN and Cheryl.  I realized too late that
 that is one and the same person!  >>

JoAnn --  Just to clear up any confusion, I am not Cheryl (or Karen).  Karen
wrote a book about the PCT, Cheryl plans to ride the PCT next year, and I am
just the stove guy, who is happy to discuss how and why alcohol stoves work
but will not waste any of his time arguing about which is "best".  --  Roy
Robinson (Campo to Donner in '97, Donner to Manning Park in '99)