Re: [pct-l] Fix your Feet

Hi,
    Don't know about the Bravesoldier wound cream. I
tried tea leaf oil on my toe nail fungus to little
effect -- used it for a couple of years and made no
difference; tried Rx stuff too with mixed results -- I
am allergic to one oral Rx and the cream has very
little success -- 1 of 4 nails cleared up.
John