Re: [pct-l] Fix your Feet

Lamasil I believe was the med I rcvd from my doc
for the toe nail fungus. Took it for 90 days
along with a veg laxative and it cleared up--
that was 3 years ago..but now coming back so it
is clearly not permanent. The constipation side affect
(effect?) was not that bad seeing there are natural
aspargus based adjuncts to help out: definitely worth
the minor trouble as my nails were so bad they were
bleeding :(

Rich