Re: [pct-l] Fix your Feet

Dave wrote,

> --- Kevin Corcoran <kevin@hughes.net> wrote:
> > Monte wrote:
> > > John Vonhof's book is a " must read " for any thru-hiker!!!  I have
learned much more in reading in one afternoon than 25 years of hiking.

> does anyone have a contact address/e-mail or phone # for John??? or is
there anywhere online the book can be purchased?

I am online, a hiker and runner myself, and usually answer any foot
questions personally. My web site is www.footworkpub.com where there is
complete information on the book and an order form. Some stores carry it and
libraries are beginning to pick it up also.

John Vonhof
vonhof@pacbell.net
Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatments for Athletes; Second Edition
www.footworkpub.com