[pct-l] Re: [at-l] Updates (Admin)

Interestingly enough, I already do this... it isn't well known though- I just
mentioned it once  in an email about a year ago.

If you have an email address that you'd like to be able to use to send messages
to the lists, but not receive any traffic, just email it to me.  I then add you
to the exception list and you're good to go.   In fact, if I see a known user
post from an unknown address I usually just add it when I'm doing list admin work
anyway.

As an example,  Sly's pocketmail address is on this list, so he can post from his
hike but not be swamped with our discussions of cell phones.

Thanks for the question,

-R