[pct-l] It's "D" Day for me!

That's "D" as in ADZPCTKOP!  After having survived the painful process of
planning/acquiring/packing/sorting all this FOOD, I am almost ready to head
south. My husband & I will pick up Lesya Struz in Idyllwild tomorrow and head
for Morena and Campo where I will start slack-packing in prep. for the big
doings Sat.nite at the Lake!  This list has been an incredible source of
information & support - thank you all for sharing.

I'm signing off list now, anyone who wants to communicate with me can reach
me at <larainekate@pocketmail.com>.  Talk to you all this fall!

Laraine Kate Downer
"Uphill Wandr'r" PCT 2000