Re: [pct-l] ALL 3

>I agree with Monte - wouldn't work.  Even if you are really good at snow
>travel, hiking and navigating in the snow is much slower than trying to
>do it in dry conditions and on the CDT, with it's sparse blazes, you
>would be hiking trailless much of the way if you tried to do it in
>winter.

What about heading north along the CDT in-season, following a low-snow
winter, then southbound along the PCT, walking around the High Sierra as
necessary, and then northbound on the AT?

Never say never. They said that about a double-trail hike, a 4 minute mile,
and human flight. Actually, they said that about a single thru-hike of the
AT, before Earl Schaffer proved them wrong (twice).

"Focus on your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours." - Richard Bach

- Blisterfree