Re: [pct-l] ALL 3

blisterfree@hotmail.com writes:

<< What about heading north along the CDT in-season, following a low-snow
winter, then southbound along the PCT, walking around the High Sierra as
necessary, and then northbound on the AT?  >>

 ... walking around the High Sierra as necessary .. If one skips part of the
trail just to complete a "triple," how does it qualify as a Triple?

Correct me if I'm wrong (I don't really mean that), but wasn't the original
thought to complete the 3 hikes "in succession?" I don't think it was
suggested (originally) to hike them all in one year.

Charlie