[pct-l] ADZPCTKO campsite

Happy Sunday morning. It's snowing here in the mountains of Colorado.
I'm looking for a campsite to share on the Saturday night of ADZPCTKO.
I'll be driving out from San Diego Friday night just for the evening,
then driving back to give a workshop Saturday morning, then will come
out to spend Saturday night. So I'll need a space that has room for
another vehicle on its permit or need to get one myself. Glad to do
that, just don't want to take up a space I don't need. If you have a
space and room for another vehicle as well as another person and tent,
please let me know. Thanks. Looking forward to seeing you all. Putting
faces to new names and sharing stories with last year's friends.

Enjoy the day.

Namaste, m

--
Margo Chisholm
Coach, Speaker, Author, Therapist

"No man is free who is not master of himself.
Is freedom anything else than the power of
living as we choose?"
                        Epictetus