RE: [pct-l] Today's tip

Will the BakePacker work with a Trangia stove or must I use something
more "traditional" like the Whisperlite or a canister stove like my
Primus Alpine something-or-other?

While I don't think I'd take a BakePacker on my AT hike coming up I can
see the appeal of being able to bake some things on the trail sometime. I
also like to eat.

  ** Ken **

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **