[pct-l] The BakePacker

http://www.ewalker.com/adgear/cookoven.htm

You can reduce weight still further by removing the outer ring if the
BakePacker fits cleanly inside your cook pot. That make the additional
weight less than 3 ounces. You bake in a plastic bag. I contend that I save
a ton of weight because I carry Corn Bread, Bisquets and Twinkees as Corn
Bread Mix, Bisquick and Betty Crocker Chocolate Cake Mix. I have also cooked
regular rice and powdered eggs in a plastic bag--no mess.

I think it is obvious that I eat better. I am considered the hedonist by my
friends [who have hiked with me] on another list because of my Lignite
Chairs and hot cake. [I retort that they are closet Jardinists]

Baking a cake in a BakePacker requires heating about 1.5 cups of water to a
boil and keeping it there for 12-15 minutes.