Re: [pct-l] Have you heard about the filming?

>There's a group leaving the same day I am (May 7th) for a complete
>thru-hike
>and they are bringing four video cameras with them and plan on making a
>documentary of the whole hike.

The thru-film was supposed to have happened last year, I thought. Or perhaps
that was a different outfit. Seems to me if they want to film the hikers
then they need to get a jump on them. With the kick off party orchestrating
everyone's departure in late April, their May 7 departure would be over a
week late. Perhaps they could simply show up at the party, film everyone,
then proceed north in peace. The AT has seen a great deal of press in recent
years, and it now knows less peace.

- Blisterfree