[pct-l] snow in southern california

I was snowed upon 3 days out of the first 6 last year, beginning April
21st! Also had a major storm in the San Bernadinos that involved snow
and wind for 24 hours. It does indeed rain and snow and get cold in the
mountains of Southern California, even in late spring!

Namaste, m

--
Margo Chisholm
Coach, Speaker, Author, Therapist

"No man is free who is not master of himself.
Is freedom anything else than the power of
living as we choose?"
                        Epictetus