[pct-l] Seal-a-meal

Karen asked:
>>Does anyone have a brand of sealer that they
>>recommend?  And, if so, where it can be purchased?

I use an old "Dazey" Seal-a-meal.  They are now sold under the Rival
name.  I believe Ace Hardware stores carry the line.. at least the
one here in Grants Pass stocks the bags.  Rival has a website (sorry
I don't have the URL handy) where you may be able to find a list
of suppliers or e-mail them for help.  You might also try a web search
for "Rival Seal-a-Meal".

The sealer I use does not pull a vacuum.. works fine.  I have had it
for over 20 years.. use it once or twice a year (for an extended
period) and it has never given me any problem.  Another advantage of
the non-vacuum units is they are very compact and easy to store.

. . . Kurt