[pct-l] Funny forestry joke... (fwd)

Along the same lines as your last joke-if anyone finds this offense just

There are two trees growing in the woods and a sapling grows up
between them. The older tree asks the younger tree "Is that the
son of a birch?" and the younger tree says "No it's the son of a
beech."  So, while the two trees are debating a woodpecker shows
up and they ask it to settle the debate. So the woodpecker goes to
the sapling and comes back a few minutes later and says "you're
both wrong. That's not the son of a birch or the son of a beech.
That's the finest piece of ash I've ever had my pecker in."