Re: [pct-l] Vacuum Sealer

I had a "Food Saver" vacuum sealer I got at Costco last spring. While
it sealed things ok, about 20% of my vacuum sealed bags had lost their
vacuum seal when I picked them up at resupply spots. When I first
starting noticing the problem after I bought it I called the 800# for
Food Saver and got all the do's and dont's. I carefully followed
instructions and still had problems. I took it back to Costco last
September and bought a cord of almond with the $200;-) I am not going to
bother with vacuum sealers anymore.
Tom Hopkins in rainy Sacramento Ca