[pct-l] Who the heck is this Ray guy?

Hi, Luke,

I strongly recommend Silkweight Capaline for the shirt. It is cool, warm
when it needs to be, durable, and doesn't retain odors too badly. And about
cooking in the vestibule, I'd say "maybe" if you're careful, but it's
pretty small. I have the Walrus Microswift and decided against attempting
it for fear of burning the fabric. You've got enough ground area to plant,
say, a Whisperlight stove, but the fabric slopes steeply and leaves little
vertical room.
***