Re: [pct-l] How many are into "Rays Way"?

reply from: "Bradley Cascagnette" <bcascagn@law.uoregon.edu>

>There is not one person subscribed to this list who subscribes to the "Ray
>Way" in that fashion.  The mere thought is FRIGHTENING!!!

Then adding:

>There is nothing cooler than taking a can of tuna fish out
>of your pack, lighting a fire in it and cooking up dinner while all the
>weekend warriors are staring at you with respect, but at the same time,
>sheer fright.

So, Ray's full approach frightens the more experienced the way a few
lightweight methods might frighten the beginner or traditionalist. Seems
like it's all about levels. Levels of acceptance, levels of experience,
levels of desire to shed packweight and try new ideas. No level is
necessarily the ultimate, and all are workable. It is simply a matter of
style and motivation. For those seeking what Ray seeks, his approach is
brimming with common sense.

- Blisterfree