[pct-l] Esbit stove for two

 "Brett Tucker" <blisterfree@hotmail.com>
wrote:
"I don't know about an Esbit stove for two, but I can comment on the fact
that mine seems barely suitable for one......What a compromise plan! Anyone
have a technique for making those Esbit fuel
tabs run for multiple meals"

I have only hiked the southern half of the trail but on that part it works
well to simply carry 2 or 3 tabs for special situations and make a small
cooking fire the rest of the time. You save the weight of the stove and fuel
and will probably find your cooking time is similar.

Reader