Re: [pct-l] BOUNCE pct-l@backcountry.net: Non-member submission from [Larry Hillberg <lights_out_larry@yahoo.com>]

I ran the seattle marathon a month after getting done with thru hiking the
PCT. I was expecting to have a lot of strength and endurance left over from
the hike. This was not the case! In light of that thinking I ran hard right
from the start thinking my endurance and reserves of energy would hold out
in the latter part of the race. Doh! It didn't and I was cramping and in a
lot of pain.

Result: Peronal worst time!

Troubadour
http://www.pcthiker.com | experience the pacific crest trail