Cc:            pct-l@edina.hack.net
From:          Jeffrey Olson <jjolson@uwyo.edu>
Date:          Sat, 29 Jan 2000 09:42:36 -0700
Subject:       [pct-l] Film ASA

A question about ASA.  I have always taken slides, and used 25 ASA film
in my old Olympus XA-1.  My assumption, which may be wrong, is that the
lower the ASA, the richer the "burn" of the image on film.  I have also
assumed that the kind of shots I take, usually from the tops of passes
to chronicle where I've been and where I'm going, are best taken with
low ASA film.

Are my assumptions correct???

Jeffrey Olson
Laramie WY