Re: [pct-l] The latest trend.

If you are going to put your shoes in your sleeping bag, bring along a
trashbag to put them in so your bag doesn't get soaked.

I had similar problems in the North Cascades during my thru-hike. My shoes
would be frozen in the morning. I didn't want to put them in my bag because
they drain heat away from my feet. So, I just got used (or tried to at
least) to the first hour of hiking in the morning being uncomfortable while
the shoes thawed.

Those are the two options I can think of, put them in your bag, or get used
to it.

Troubadour
www.pcthiker.com